Author Topic: Caged Wolf No More Freeing Mika Adams (Mika, Maya, and Abby)  (Read 8 times)

Smurfy

• View Profile
Caged Wolf No More Freeing Mika Adams (Mika, Maya, and Abby)
« on: January 14, 2018, 12:18:01 AM »
Abigail "Abby" Freeman
|GoldGuard's Bank Teller|Curse Breaker Apprentice|
||Werewolf||Dimitri's Pack||
*|*Death Smiles at Everyone*|*
*|*Wolves Smile Back*|*
-UoW|RPO-

-Towning-
Towning Park
Is in the park
says to Everyone: Abby was in the park, sitting on top of one of the picnic tables, bent over so that her elbows rested on her knees and her hands would play with one another as she waited for Maya to arrive. She'd sent an owl asking for a meeting. To discuss her finally joining the Watchers. Dressed in a simple pair of blue jeans with some artistic rips in the legs, and a black tank top with ruffles at the top. A black jacket pulled on to keep the scars there at the area between her shoulder and her neck hidden. The amulet she wore swayed back and forth...just dangling there between her body and the outside air as she waited for Maya to show. Looking down at her hands. Her dark locks slipping down to cover her face slightly. Most might think she'd be cold, but she was a werewolf. They didn't feel the elements quite the same as others. Yes she would feel the cold, but it wouldn't be as bad as those who weren't. She'd reach up, tucking the necklace back into her shirt. Better not to let anyone question what kind of amulet she always wore. She hoped Maya would show, but she couldn't blame her if she didn't. She'd approached Abby before about joining the Watchers. Back when Abby had first started working for Dimitri. Back when she couldn't promise she'd still be in town. But Dimitri had come to Towning...had said she would remain when he left to continue to keep an eye on the Wilders. Although at this point she didn't see the point. After all. One was dead. One was so annoying she'd gone and gotten herself cursed. The other was dating a vampire. And she'd just heard that one of the boys had been turned into a werewolf. That was only three wilders that were left vulnerable. So...what was the point? If they were as self destructive as their siblings why save the family? Why not let evolution just wipe the gene pool out? She would smile a little thinking how Jules would probably agree with that thought.

.Maya Adams.
| Gryffindor | Student | Potioneer |
Council of The Watchers
.| University of Wizardry | RPO |.

-Towning-
Towning Park
Is in the park
says to {...Tiny Dynamite...}Abi: Ha! Jules would definitely have agreed with Abby's assessment of the Wilders, but that was Jules, and this was Maya.. Maya, was wearing a pair of black boots up to her knees, overtop of black leggings, she wore a black sweater overtop that fell below her bottom, and fell off her shoulder. Her wand was tucked in her back behind her shirt, because well, you never knew when you needed your wand. She doned the glasses that she never actually needed, but it was that whole nerd look that she was going for, her hair was piled on top of her head, held together by two pencils, and she was carrying a ton of books, she looked as if she had just come from the library, but this was the disguise that Maya wore on a daily basis, to keep peoples eyes off of her, and she would pass for just another student, she had to keep up the front, because what was most important, was freeing wolves everywhere from captivitiy! From ridding the congress, of the corruption that had occured. Maya was a scrappy little fighter, but she hadn't always been that way. She was a model student, and a book nerd before her sister had been taken away, tagged and bagged. That's what the men who took her called it, when they shoved her in a burlap sack, and threw her in the back of a whilte van, which was strange considering cars weren't a normal means of transportation in the wizarding world. Unheard of really, but that's how Mika had been kidnapped, not that she hadn't signed up for it. Regardless, Maya started the watchers council, to fix this mess, and to free her sister. She had met Abby over two years ago, when she was just getting started on formulating a plan. Now the council had grown into hundreds of others who felt the same way that Maya did. That wolves needed their freedom, and it was time to do something about it. Either way, Maya walked over to where Abby had asked her to meet her. She was a bit surprised by the owl, because she hadn't heard from Abby for quite some time. Moving up to where she sat, Maya would sit on the same bench backwards, placing her books beside her. "Were you followed?" She'd ask, glancing around, because one never could be too careful with such meetings. "It's good to see you again Abby. I must admit, I was surprised to recieve your owl." She pushed the bridge of her square framed glasses up over her nose. "What is it you wanted to discuss?"

Abigail "Abby" Freeman
*|*Wolves Smile Back*|*
-UoW|RPO-

-Towning-
Towning Park
Is in the park
says to ..|.|Fear.Nothing|.|...M: Abby was going to give it five more minutes, and then she'd leave, figuring that Maya had decided not to risk it. And who could blame her? After all, how did you one trust a werewolf? Even if that's what she was currently fighting for with the Watchers. Most people didn't trust werewolves. It was one of the reasons that Dimitri would collect them, so to speak...saving them and keeping them safe. Plus they made powerful allies. Her ears would perk, nose lifting slightly to sniff as the scent was brought to her and she'd turn her head slightly as Maya sat on the table. The question of being followed would almost make her laugh.”Was I followed? Were you followed? You know there's a crazed vampire running through this park killing people right?”She would ask, her eyes cutting towards Maya as she spoke. Again she'd lift her nose, sniffing the air, her head tilting to the side before she'd nod her head.”We're safe.”She would conclude. Well as safe as anyone could be in times like this. Her eyes would return to her hands in front of her, playing with the ring there on her pinky as she would take a breath. Thinking over that statement. Was it good to see her? How did Maya know she was here for good intentions? The woman was almost too trusting it would seem. But she wasn't here to offer Maya harm. In-fact she was here to help and ask Maya asked what she wanted to discuss she would take a deep breath, letting it out slowly.”I want to join.”She didn't add the watchers, because Maya should know what she meant. ”One of the guys we were suppose to be guarding, he got turned. There's a lot of us...coming into play now. I can't speak for the others, but I like my freedom.”She'd turn her head to stare at Maya finally.”I can help you in ways you never thought possible before. There's a reason I said no before...I'm working for someone very powerful...someone who helped me...he taught me how to stay unnoticed. He gave me a gift to help with my transformations.”She didn't say what the gift was...maybe it was the ring on her finger? Maybe it was the necklace? It could even be the bracelet she wore on her wrist with a wolf on it. Who knew what the gift was. It was always best to leave a little mystery.

Maya Adams.
Council of The Watchers

-Towning-
Towning Park
Is in the park
says to {...Tiny Dynamite...}Abi: Maya gave Abby a confused look, she wondered if the woman didn't know anything about Maya, because Maya was nothing, but careful. "I'm sure I was not followed. What do you mean a crazed vampire?" Maya clearly knew nothing of vampires. She only knew about wolves, because her sister Mika was one. When Mika first was taken into the Adams family, at first she had been found in the streets shivering, and hungry. The Adams were a family that accepted everyone, it didn't matter if you had been a werewolf, or anything else for that matter. They were a kind family... okay, maybe not so much Moses, but that was another story all together. Regardless, Maya's interest was peeked, when Abby spoke those words about wanting to join. "I was hoping you'd finally give in." She gave a small smile, scewing her veiw a little, so that she could get a better look at the woman beside her. "That's what it's all about Abby. Freedom for wolves, and other creatures alike. To get rid of the corruptive power that has dared to take control of the wizarding world, and to free those shackled in slavery." Maya was obviously passionate about her cause. "A gift?" She asked in a curious tone, as she wondered just what this gift could do for her sister. "The first thing you need to know Abby, is that more than anything, I started this cause to free my sister Mika. She's being held against her will, turned into a wolf, unable to transform back. They have done all sorts of experiements on her. I've finally found the location of their secret base. My friend Killian, has helped me locate her." She gave a soft sigh, brushing a few strands of hair that fell in front of her face, tucking it behind her ear. "I'm going to save my sister today. I'm not going to wait any longer. I found a spell to put the guards asleep. Though, I'm not sure how I'm going to get her out of there without getting bit." she admitted, because chances were she'd get mauled and eaten alive. "There are other wolves inside, and though I want to rescue them all, it is personal this trip. Though, I'm afraid if we don't get them all out at the same time, the others could be moved, or worse... put down." She wasn't afraid though, not even a little. This little tiny woman was afraid of nothing, which was funny considering apparently there was a psychotic vampire on the loose nearby.

Abigail "Abby" Freeman
*|*Wolves Smile Back*|*
-UoW|RPO-

-Towning-
Towning Park
Is in the park
says to ..|.|Fear.Nothing|.|...M: She'd give her a look, as if she was the crazy one. After all she'd just questioned if Abby had been followed. Like she'd go around just walking along and let anyone follow her. No not hardly. Dimitri had taught her better then that. That's why she'd picked the park. Dimitri had patrols going through it now. Maya might not notice them, but she had. She'd seen her friend Billy run by not long before, a brief nod of his head as he'd jogged away. They were hunting Gwen. Hoping she'd show back up to this park. The park she'd killed Christian in. ”I mean a crazed vampire...you know...blood and fangs...the mortal enemy of werewolves. Surely you've read a book before.”She'd reply sarcastically glancing at the books that Maya had been carrying. But then she'd let out a sigh.”She killed a boy in this park the other night. Maybe you heard...Christian Wilder?”Maybe she had heard, maybe she hadn't. But she just wanted her to know what was out there. After all...the leader of the Watchers under a vampires control would be bad for everyone involved.”I know I can be of help finally. Two years ago...I was weak...I didn't even know if I'd be staying in Towning. Today...now...I know I can help.”She would nod her head as Maya explained what it was all about, sending those dark locks of hers into her face again and she'd push them away from her eyes so she could look at Maya better. ”Yes...and No...gift may be a strong word. He has given me something to help me...but in return I had to sign my allegiance over to him for the foreseen future.”it wasn't so bad. Dimitri might be a dick but at least he had helped her, saved her when no one else had. Had given her a home, had given her the amulet, had given her food and clothes. If she was ever in need he provided. And she just listened to him, was his eyes and ears. Guarded...ran perimeters. Went on errands. It could be worse she supposed. She could be locked away somewhere. As she explained about her sister, Abby sat there and listened. Just nodding her head a little, and then she'd turn on the table more...putting a hand there on Maya's shoulder.”I can help you get her out. I can help with the transformation. I know someone who can help her. But it comes at a high price. I'm not sure what he will ask from you...from her...i will do what I can for you both...but I have to know Maya. Are you going to be willing to trust him in the end? He's a very dark wizard...but he's not completely evil.”She knew Dimitri would find this interesting. A wolf that couldnt turn back. Someone to bring into his fold. To train and help. But it would probably cost them. He never did anything without something in return. At the very least he'd offer the girl safety until she could make the choice herself. That's what he'd done for Abby. What he'd done for all of them.

.Maya Adams.
Council of The Watchers

-Towning-
Towning Park
Is in the park
says to {...Tiny Dynamite...}Abi: She rolled her dark eyes at Abby's sarcastic comment. "Of course I know what a vampire is. I just... have never seen one." she sat prim and proper, almost as if she were realizing, all of the books she read didn't mean a thing, if she wasn't prepared to meet a vampire in that moment. "Christian Wilder was killed?" Maya's eyes widened, she felt the breath leave her body for a moment, as she choked up a little. "We were in the same house." She knew Christian, not all that well of course, they didn't exactly run in the same circles, but he was a Gryffindor like her. "This is very shocking news." Obviously she hadn't heard of the man killed in the park. She had a lot on her plate as of late anyway. Not that she shouldn't know what was going on around Towning. "If you think you can help Abby, I'm trusting that you can. Because, this is the most important of all of the missions I've ever gone on. This is about my sister." She had a determined look in her eyes as Abby explained her gift, "Will my sister and I have to do that?" She had to wonder, because she would sign her own life away, if it meant rescuing Mika. "This man, who can help... He's a dark wizard?" She wasn't afraid, not for herself anyway. She was a lot more brave than anyone else may expect this tiny little woman to be. All those years ago she had been adopted in China by her now parents The Adams. Never would anyone dream that Maya would grow up to become The founder of the watchers council. Though she was fearless to say the least. If this dark wizard was willing to help her sister, then she would accept any help she could get. "Yes Abby. I will trust him. If it means that Mika will have somewhere safe to go. I'll do whatever he wants, if it means that she is free." Because in the end, that's all that mattered. That Mika could be free. "She's not my biological sister you know. Mika's original name was Claudia Mane." She waited to see if the last name struck Abby at all. She would continue. "Her parents were disgraced by the fact that she had been turned into a werewolf when she was only twelve. My parents adopted her, after finding her living on the street. She's been through so much Abby. MACUSA lied to her. They talked her into becoming an unspeakable working for them. They signed her up for a world of torture. I only know this, because I overheard some of her conversations, right up to the end." She was spilling her own secrets to Abby, but for some reason she trusted Abby enough to share. "They have done experiements on other wolves. My friend for instance, he was tortured with so many potions, that he is an immortal. He can not die. Though, he also suffers with the curse of the wolf. Wolfsbane doesn't even work on him. I'm so worried that they've done worse to Mika." She admitted, that hint of fear, but that's all it was - worry for her sister. Not fear for herself. Bravery was key , when you put your life on the line to save others. "I would like a meeting with this friend of yours, but we have to rescue Mika, and soon. I'm not sure how much time we have left. They've started to put wolves down, from what my people have told me that are on the inside."

Abigail "Abby" Freeman
*|*Wolves Smile Back*|*
-UoW|RPO-

-Towning-
Towning Park
Is in the park
says to ..|.|Fear.Nothing|.|...M: Abby had to hide to the smirk that would cross her lips at the eye roll. At least Maya was not one of those who would get all pouty or whine. Not like that damn Wilder girl seemed to do. The least little sarcasm and she seemed to get panicked or pout. It was very evident from the way Maya reacted she didn't know about Christian. Which made Abby sad for the boy, that few knew he was dead. Sure the wizarding world wouldn't want it to get out what had killed him, but to not even announce his death? What a tragic end for a boy caught in the crossfires of a war between the vampire and Dimitri. ”I'm not sure....he's...well he's going to want something in return. But I'm not sure which one of you he will want or if he's going to want both...yes...he's a dark wizard. He's very powerful too. But he doesn't use that power to take over the world. It's rather odd actually....he has the power...but its almost like he collects it to protect....but that doesn't mean he's a good guy. In fact he's actually a dick.”She was trying to explain but even she didn't understand why Dimitri did everything he did. As she said who she was...Abby would sit up straighter, looking at Maya. No fucking way? Julius' sister? ”I know someone who would love to see her again one day....but first we have to rescue her.”Julius...he'd want to see his sister...right? He'd been so accepting of the fact that she was a werewolf. Surely he'd want to see the sister he'd lost. Maybe she could do this for him. For the one person who'd set out to actually be her friend without expecting anything in return. Who'd told her his secret...and had accepted hers. ”We will rescue Mika first...and then we can talk to Dimitri.”This time she mentioned his name.”He will at least protect her the first night...he will offer you both the choice. He always lets you make the choice if he continues to help. If you refuse...he will simply leave you to figure things out on your own. But I believe...you are going to want his help. He can give her a gift too.”She would push off the table...turning to look at Maya. Offering her hand.”I can help your sister tonight...I will offer my own gift so we can get her out of there. But it is only a loan. Once we get to Dimitri....once you both make the choice...I will need it back...Deal?”Her eyes level on Maya's face...offering the woman a chance to save her sister and not be mauled to death in the process. And then she would get her the protection for her sister. No wolf should be experimented on. That's why she hid herself from the world.

.Maya Adams.
Council of The Watchers

-Towning-
Towning Park
Is in the park
says to {...Tiny Dynamite...}Abi: Maya was extremely curious, curiousity killed the cat, but Maya wasn't a cat. So maybe her curiousity was a healthy dose. Especially when it came to hearing the words, he's going to want something in return. "Everyone always does don't they? Of course. I will keep my attitude in check around the dark wizard dick." She smirked. There may have been a bit of a smart ass in Maya, but it was all in good fun. Plus Abby called Dmitri a dick, so why couldn't she? Not that she knew the guy. She wasn't afraid though. She was ready for whatever came their way, it was the mission that mattered. When she had mentioned Mika's original name, and Abby's eyes grew at the last name, then she spoke of Julius, without saying his name Maya would have to ask, "Just who is it that would wish to see my sister?" Yes okay, it was a bold question, but Abby had put it out there. Maya wanted to keep Mika sheilded from the Manes, she had no clue how Jules felt about what happened to Mika, after all Mika never talked about that part of her life. "Well, if you're in, then I'm in." she'd take the hand offered her, and pull herself to stand. Moving with Abby, as Abby spoke more on the choices that would have to be made, but that at least the first night Mika would be safe. "Deal." She would even shake her hand, after spitting in her own. Why? That's how the Gryffindor's did it damn it. If Abby would take the spit in hand, offered then she would shake firm. "It will be faster if we apparate. I'll lead the way, because I know where their base is. This isn't going to be easy Abby, and if you're caught... I'm not sure that you won't be in those same cages." She would at least let Abby know the risk she was taking, though her voice was calm, and she'd brush a hand to Abby's face placing a soft kiss on her cheek. "Thank you Abby. For all of your help." She was admiring the fact that Abby cared enough to help her sister, not everyone would put their own lives and freedom at risk that way. Maya knew that most wolves though, stood together in unison when it came to rising above MACUSA's secret organization. She would take Abby's hand, and apparate in a loud pop! That would lead them to a werehouse in the middle of nowhere, where the wolves were being kept.

Abigail "Abby" Freeman
*|*Wolves Smile Back*|*
-UoW|RPO-

-Towning-
Towning Park
Is in the park
says to ..|.|Fear.Nothing|.|...M: Abby snorted as she called Dimitri a dick. She liked Maya. She didn't even know the guy and was repeating it. When Maya had mentioned her sisters original name...Abby had reacted, which was bad probably because she really should have been able to keep her expression better then that. But she was thinking about Jules. He'd talked about his sister, like it was breaking his heart. So when Maya asked who she'd bite down on her bottom lip a little, her eyes would cast to the side and then she'd sigh.”Julius...he..he knows what I am...he was telling me about his sister...how horrible his family was to her. How they threw her out. How he couldn't do anything to help her.”She wondered if Maya would let him see Mika...if not would she be able to help him see her? She thought it might mean a lot to Julius. And he really was one of her only friends. Which might be considered sad since she ran around with a bunch of people. But none of them were really her friends. Just other pack members in Dimitri's morbidly weird pack. She offered her hand, and the deal...and then Maya was spitting in her hand and offering hers and Abby would stare at it and then up to Maya as if asking wtf...her eyebrows raised. But after a moment she'd just shrug her shoulders. Spit in her own hand and shake hands with Maya. After all she'd had brothers. She knew the deal. It wasn't like she hadn't done stuff just like that when she was younger. As Maya started explaining the dangers Abby would just roll her shoulders a bit. Reaching up to pull the jacket off her body and toss it towards the picnic table. The less to keep her encumbered the better. Reaching into her pocket she'd pull out a ponytail holder and she'd pull her hair back from her face, securing it so that it wouldn't fall in it. When she was satisfied she was as prepared as she could be...making sure her wand was inside the side of her boot where she'd stuck it. She'd turn her attention to Maya.”I'm aware...I know the dangers...and I'm ready.”The kiss to her cheek would throw her off and she'd stare at Maya in surprise a moment. She didn't even have real time to react though as Maya took her hand and would apparate them out of there. No time to think about how she'd felt more from that little kiss to the cheek then she had anything else other then Jules friendship in a long time. Abby had torn herself from the rest of the world it seemed, hardening her heart to others. It made it easier when you worked for Dimitri. And it made it easier when you didn't understand yourself. But none of that mattered right now. She had things to do. A mission to succeed in. And she would need to remain focused on that. As they arrived inside the warehouse. She'd raise her nose and sniff, holding a hand out and motioning towards the left and right...a guard on either side....placing her finger to her lips as she reached down to grab her own wand...but then she'd let Maya go first...motioning her to go...to do the spell.

.Maya Adams.
Council of The Watchers

-Towning-
Towning Park
Is in the park
says to {...Tiny Dynamite...}Abi: When Abby mentioned Julius, Maya would nod. "When Mika first came to us, she would wake up at night crying, and shouting that name. We asked her about who it was, but she would never open up. Well, she told Moses, but that's because Mika and Moses have this weird connection. She's probably the only one of the Adams siblings, that Moses doesn't want to beat over the head with a hammer." She shrugged, lightly and yes she had kissed Abby's cheek, which brought a small blush to her own. Not that they had time to think about that right now. Abby had done the spit shake, and said she was aware of the danger, which Maya knew that meant it was time to rock and roll. She left her books behind on the bench, she'd have to go back for them later. Now they had apparated into the werehouse, and they were sneaking through the corridor, when Abby would point to the two guards, after having sniffed them out. Maya, pulled her own wand from behind her back, and zipped over to the first guard, in some sort of weird kung fu type roll, that was probably hilarious to an on looker - but it also looked almost like a dance, as she spoke the silent sleeping spell and the guard who had gone to reach for his own wand, fell - crumpled to the ground in a deep sleep. She'd nod to Abby, letting her handle the other, Maya moved deeper inside the warehouse, moving quickly to find the cages where all of the wolves were being held. There were at least 20 wolves locked in cages. Maya debated freeing them all in that moment, but most of them were still in wolf form! When Abby would join her in that room, she would look to Abby. "We need to free the ones that haven't turned." She admitted, taking out her wand and waving it at various cages "Allohamora!" The padlocks would crumple to the ground, and release some very happy naked people - who were actual wolves. "Maya! You've come for us! We never thought we'd see you again." One of the large older wolf men would state, and wrap his arms around the tiny woman. "Hell Reggie, I've been planning this for a long time, I never thought I'd see you guys again either. Which one is Mika?" She'd ask, and Reggie would point to the cage in the back, a beautiful white wolf with shining blue eyes was in a cage whimpering - then gnashing it's teeth ferouciously at Maya, the closer she got to the cage. "Abby! Over here! This is Mika." She couldn't be the one to open the cage, because if she dared, the chances were Mika would bite her head off literally. "Reggie, get the others out of here. We'll have to come back for the other's who are stuck in wolf form. Just go... NOW!" She shouted, and the man would nod, helping the others out of the warehouse - apparating out of there. Leaving, Abby, and Maya alone with the white wolf who was still in her cage.

Smurfy

• View Profile
Re: Caged Wolf No More Freeing Mika Adams (Mika, Maya, and Abby)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 12:45:06 AM »
Abigail "Abby" Freeman
*|*Wolves Smile Back*|*
-UoW|RPO-

Unknown Location
Unknown Location
Is off campus somewhere mysterious
says to ..|.|Fear.Nothing|.|...M: Abby felt hope that she'd get to help Julius see his sister again. That she could give him that small gift, in exchange for his friendship. It made this even more important to her. Not to just save the wolves, but to give Jules something he'd been missing. His sister. But there was no time to think about that. They needed to hurry, the longer they took the less likely this plan would go through. She knew that. It seemed like it was a ticking time bomb. So as they apparated into the warehouse she'd sniff out the two guards...briefly watching as Maya would do the kung fu roll. And she'd smirk...that's all she could allow herself to do as she herself was moving swiftly towards the other...her wand flicked as she'd cast a spell at him, stupefying him and then she'd just punch him because damn it felt good. After all they had been torturing guards down here. Shaking her hand out she'd follow Maya into the room with the cages. Looking around. People she didn't really recognize. Wolves stuck in wolf form and her shoulder would throb as if reminding her this could have been her. She'd start waving her wand at the cages that Maya missed with naked people inside. Moving over as Maya called out about Mika she'd look at the wolf there, growling and she'd stare into the wolves eyes...as she reached for her amulet, pulling it from her neck.”Shut it Mika...I'm here to help you...stop growling or we will get caught.”She growled at the wolf...challenging the other wolf in a way...but at least Mika would stop gnashing her teeth and seem to whimper...quieting down enough that Abby was able to slip the necklace over the wolves head...quickly though because she rather liked her hands attached as well. Immediately the necklace would start to glow...the power in it becoming blinding and she'd turn her head away...as it worked hard to pull Mika from her wolf form...and she'd shield her eyes from the light...A moment later the light would dim and she'd turn to see the naked woman laying there in the cage. A smile upon Abby's lips.”I'm loaning that to you. Your sister and I will explain on the way...can you walk?”She would ask...as she'd stand and swipe at the lock on the cage with her wand. Watching it spring open so that maya could finally see her sister. As she turned her back upon the two and would watch carefully for guards. Which she could hear coming.”Uh...guys...we gotta go...”

.Mika Adams. Formerly Claudia Mane.
| Unspeakable for MCUSA | Werewolf |

Unknown Location
Unknown Location
Is off campus somewhere mysterious
says to {...Tiny Dynamite...}Abi: Mika was in that cage for over two years. Who knows what kind of torture she'd been through. She was a stunning white wolf though, and those blue eyes peirced through the cage bars. At first she seemed all sweet and whimpering, but as soon as Maya tried to get near her, she started to Gnash her teeth at the small woman. When Abby would come near the cage, the howling would start! She would pace inside the cage, waiting for her chance to strike one of these down, though the other wolf - Abby - approached the cage, and demanded her to stop growling, she backed up, as if she knew that Abby was just like her. She'd put her paws down laying down, to let Abby near her. When the cage door would open, Abby slipping the necklace over her wolfy head, the light would glow on the amulet, and her body would start to shift back, the blinding light would occur, and then Mika was there, in human form. Looking around, she was completely naked. Her eyes were trying to adjust to the light, taking it all in. She'd see Maya for the first time standing there. "M..mm.. Maya?" She didn't realize who the other woman was, but she was a wolf too. She at least knew that from her scent. "How'd you get in here? How'd you find me?" She had a million questions zooming through her head at the moment, It had been a long time since she stood on two legs, instead of four, so when she got out of the cage, her back made a terrible cracking sound, as she stood up. Her legs wabbled a little, as she tried to balance herself. When Abby would say that she loaned her the necklace, she'd cant her head to the side. "Okay... I think I can walk." She would try anyway. It was a little like using your legs for the first time, after they'd been asleep or something, but she was managing to move fine after a few moments. When Abby would warn that the guards were coming, Mika would grab Maya's hand, and pulled her sister into her arms for a hug. "Can you apparate us out of here?" She'd ask one of the other two women, because well - it had been a long time since Mika had used magic at all. She wasn't even sure that she could at the moment.

Maya Adams.
Council of The Watchers

-Towning-
Towning Park
Is in the park
says to {...Tiny Dynamite...}Abi: Maya watched as Abby placed the necklace on her sister, and as Mika would start to speak, and she recognized her, that was the first sign of relief on Maya's face! She ran to her sister, hugging her to her, not caring at all that she was naked there, because really - she was safe! That's all that mattered. She had secured her sisters freedom, which she had vowed to do for two years. "Shhh it's okay, we'll talk about all that later. For now we need to get out of here." She would answer all of Mika's questions in time, but right now they needed to get the fuck out of dodge. She'd nod about the aparating them out of there, as Abby said the guards were coming back. She'd grab her sisters hand, and then Abby's. "Lead us to the safe house Abby." Because honestly, that's where they needed to go, to be with this Dmitri person, that could keep Mika away from the congress, and away from anyone who dared try to cage her again. Sure Maya could've brought her to the watchers council, if she had thought it had been safe, but for some reason, she couldn't shake the feeling, that someone on the inside, was actually spying on those meetings. Regardless, all 3 women would apparate out of there, to wherever the hell Abby was taking them. Once they would land safely, she'd hug her sister again to her tiny form. "I'm so glad you're safe. You are safe now Mika. This is Abby. She's a friend. She helped rescue you." She smiled wide, and would look over to Abby now, Reaching for her hand and pulling her into the hug - probably against Abby's will. Tears were coming from the little Asian woman's eyes, as well as her sisters at the same time. It was really a touching moment, and she'd look at Abby as the hug ended. "Thank you Abby for every thing. I owe you so much. I couldn't have done this without you. Um... could we possibly find Mika some clothes?" She gave a sheepish grin, because well Mika was naked, not that she seemed to be bothered by it.