Author Topic: Aeri meets bond called sansa (omg another redhead)  (Read 38 times)

Aeri

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Aeri meets bond called sansa (omg another redhead)
« on: December 05, 2017, 08:59:46 PM »
(12/05/17-[17:28:26] )
...xX. hot as fire .Xx...

sansa
.I belong to Jotunheim.
"The female slave, in her excitement and beauty, is an embodiment of sensuality, love, and service." - Vagabonds

The Great Hall 
somewhere within the main area of the great hall

says to Everyone: ~sansa was starting to get used to where everything was after a day or two of being here. She was smart and catching on fast obviously. The other girls were very willing to help show her their ways and for that she was thankful. For now, the lithe little redhead was serving those in the hall, trying to get used to their way of doing things. It surprised her that the bonds didn't kneel but it was a good thing to learn new ways. Her fiery locks danced while she moved gracefully, almost dancing while she moved from place to place. The girl was beautiful, no doubt, and a smart and obedient girl as well.~

(12/05/17-[17:31:55] ) -Call of the Wild-

Aerienah
Sail Maker
Probationary Citizen of Jotunheimr Falls-Rpo
  The Great Hall 

says to Everyone: I stepped inside and saw the hall was busy, men with their women and bonds at one of the tables having some food and drink, warding off the coldness that was upon the village. Other men were playing kaissa the game was interesting enough to watch I had grown up hearing men shout and almost come to blows over the various games they used to entertain themselves after a hard and cold day working in the fields are their various trades. Some of the bonds were walking around with trays of drinks and food and I snapped my fingers to the one with the cheese and meat tray and caught her attention. I looked at the bond with a cold blue stare and there was a slight grin along my mouth. I was not an easy person to satisfy and I wathced as the bond most gracefully walked over and displayed the tray. I nodded and told her to put a plate of cheese and meat along with bread on the table closest to the high jarls chair. I also made the bond aware of the fact I required some hot tea, with one spoon of sugar and just a wee bit of milk. She smiled and nodded and went to do my bidding

(12/05/17-[17:37:09] ) -Call of the Wild-

Aerienah
Sail Maker
  The Great Hall 

says to ...xX. hot as fire .Xx..: I moved to the table I normal sat at and stood there looking around, as I did such I would remove my leather gloves, lined with fur on the inside I felt the tickle of the fur as it slid down the length of my slender fingers, finally both gloves were taken off and sat on the table. I would next reach for the clasp on my cloak and undo it and removed my violet cloak and sit it on the bench. I was in a light beige tunic that was loosely hanging down to my waist, leather pants of light brown were tucked into my matching boots. My belt was cinched at the waist around my tunic, I had a keyring with only a handful of keys, I was not of importance to the village yet, I would have to prove my way, along side the keys was my leather scabbard with my hunting knife snuggly covered into the scabbard. I had left my quiver at home, and my short bow as well...my staff was as well in my lodge. I had no use to carry them around the village. I finally sat down and a new bond caught my eye.

(12/05/17-[17:45:31] )

sansa
.I belong to Jotunheim.
"The female slave, in her excitement and beauty, is an embodiment of sensuality, love, and service." - Vagabonds

The Great Hall 

says to Everyone: ~She'd certainly not met E/everyone yet, so sansa was very curious about everyone who came in and out of the hall. She spent most of her time flirting with the different Jarls that came in and was gaining the interest of a few of Them. The girl spied a Mistress she had yet to meet, though that wasn't unusual. She'd only met one other. Though now the girl snapped to attention when a bond was showing her how to properly serve People of the North, not wanting to offend Anyone. In fact, she wanted to impress Those about, so she'd have to pay close attention. While in the hall, sansa was scantily clothed, though if she went out she'd put on her boots and such. For now, she liked being this way...the tunic she wore clung to her curves nicely, leaving little to the imagination, large breasts bouncing deliciously as she moved gracefully~

(12/05/17-[17:49:02] ) -Call of the Wild-

Aerienah
Sail Maker
  The Great Hall 

says to ...xX. hot as fire .Xx..: I laughed as I watched you, obviously you were a southern slave and not used to the ways of the north yet, the jiggle under your tunic caught the eyes of many of the Men and they commented on the auburn haired beauty and turned around as you walked by them. My twin orbs of light blue was streaked with mischief and I lifted my long arm into the air, it was slender and covered with the beige of my tunic and I snapped my fingers, they turned to look and laughed and I laughed as well, but I was snapping my fingers at you, garnering your attention. "You, red haired beauty come here, you may sit next to me on the bench, if you kneel you will get trampled by the giant people of the north, harta girl"
(12/05/17-[17:54:59] )

sansa
.I belong to Jotunheim.

The Great Hall 

says to -Call of the Wild-Aerien: ~At the snapping of fingers, sansa's head spun around while bright blue eyes searched for the source of the sound. Slowly a smile tugged at the corners of her kissable lips and she rushed over to the bench You were seated at, large breasts bouncing deliciously as she moved. While on her way there, she blew kisses and wiggled her fingers at the Jarls she passed by...and even the Women too. Once her long, slender legs were thrown over the seat of the bench, she settled her plump ass on it while smiling brilliantly.~ "Thank You Mistress. I still have a bit to learn." ~With a grin, she twirled a silken auburn lock of hair around her index finger in a rather sheepish way. It wouldn't take long to learn the Northern way eventually, but for right now she was slightly clueless.~

(12/05/17-[17:58:10] ) -Call of the Wild-

Aerienah
Sail Maker
  The Great Hall 

says to ...xX. hot as fire .Xx..: My eyebrow lifted slightly as you blew kisses to the women, I watched them closely as they as well looked at you and their men nudged them saying you were a fine bond and they would want to bid on you, I snorted as I heard that and looked to you, about that time the bond I had spoken to earlier came with the food, meat and cheese along with bread and I took the plate and asked for another one and a cup of juice, peach specifically. An evious look was given to you as they knew what was a bout to happen. I reached up and pinched the slaves arm to get her attention back to me. "Put some slices of cheese and meat on the plate and a slice of buttered bread and sit it in front of the new bond and do not take forever" I turned back to you and my voice was a little softer. "Were are you from and what is your name?"

(12/05/17-[18:04:35] )

sansa
.I belong to Jotunheim.

The Great Hall 

says to -Call of the Wild-Aerien: ~sansa watched the exchange with a bit of a smirk on her perfect lips, though she didn't say anything just yet. She simply ran her fingers through her red hair and shook out those silked locks, tilting her head back while she closed those beautiful eyes of hers, shaking those waves out. The effect made the Jarls practically drool at her and that was exactly the reaction she was hoping for. Soon, her attention was back on the lovely Mistress she was seated beside, canting her head gently while she listened to her speak.~ "i was a bareneck for quite some time Mistress...but Schendi was the last home i was a part of. I have been gifted with the name sansa." ~That was subject to change at the whim of her Owner of course but for now she was able to keep her name. For that she was thankful.~

(12/05/17-[18:11:03] ) -Call of the Wild-

Aerienah
Sail Maker
  The Great Hall 

says to ...xX. hot as fire .Xx..: I slid the plate over to you that the bond had fixed, I noticed she had barely put any cheese or meat on the plate and I frowned and picked up the fork and took a few slices of each from the large tray and added it to your plate. The cup was also placed in front of you and I listened to you speak. I watched again as the men of the hall reacted to you. There was a snide remark and I rose and walked to the bond that had said something. As I walked by her My left arm reached up and my hand sunk into the bonds blonde hair and snatched her head back. I felt the tendrils of golden spun silk wind around my fingers and heared the yell of the bond. The Men watched with mirth in their eyes, I turned the bond around My hand now twisted into the hair and with my right hand I reached up and smacked her hard, My fingers tugging hard to keep the bond from falling down. My hand struck hard and true along the curve of her white cheek, leaving a stinging red mark. "There is no room for such talk in these halls when I am here, you will not look down at any of the bonds here, you are no better then anyone of them here, now go to the kitchen and wash all the dirty dishes and cups, and do not come back out till they are all done" I released my fingers and hand from the flaxen hair and pushed the girl away and turned to look at you again. "This is how it goes here sansa, you keep on doing what you are doing, you are afterall here to please the Men of the village and especially our High Jarl. now eat and after you are done eating we will see if the High Jarl will allow me to train you in the art of sail making, I am need of a smart bond, do you know how to read and write?"

(12/05/17-[18:23:42] )

sansa
.I belong to Jotunheim.

The Great Hall 

says to -Call of the Wild-Aerien: ~sansa looked surprised at first but then thanked You properly for the plate and began to nibble on a piece of meat. She looked rather pleased when You placed a few slices from Your plate on to hers and beamed happily in between her nibbling. When the cup was placed before her, sansa's delicate hands moved to pick it up and her perfect lips pressed against the rim as she tasted the juice. She gave a little purr at the taste of it and closed her eyes in pleasure, eventually opening them back up again when she heard the snide remark. Her brows furrowed together gently but before she could respond, You were there and entwining Your fingers in her golden hair. Sansa nibbled on some cheese as she watched the exchange between You and the bond, not making a sound but her beautiful face held an express of glee for a slight moment. Sansa was never one to belittle another girl unless she was pushed over the edge, so this was rather entertaining. When You returned and spoke to her, the girl nodded gently, understanding.~ "Yes Mistress. I know how to read and write a little." ~Not as much as some slaves or bonds but enough to get by of course. She was interested in learning new things, so when You spoke of sail making the redhead perked up a little.~

(12/05/17-[18:30:22] ) -Call of the Wild-

Aerienah
Sail Maker
  The Great Hall 

says to ...xX. hot as fire .Xx..: I watched as you ate and nibbled on the cheese and I chuckled slightly as you were eating very little. I did notice you seemed to like the juice and I tilted my head to the side as I was sitting again and I reached for a slice of cheese and took a bite and looked around, the men were still staring and I shrugged my slender shoulders. I spoke once I had finished the slice of cheese. "I will ask the High Jarl, you of course belong to him, he owns you but I will see if he would allow you to work a couple of ahns a day in my work shop. I don't need you to know how to read or write like a scribe, but enough to make out orders, I already have three orders and I need to start on them soon." I looked to the chair of the High Jarl and wondered how I could convince him to let such a lusty slut like you away from the Hall for ahns at a time. My brow knitted together in deep thought. "Also I don't usually feed bonds cheese,meat and give them juice but a treat every so often isn't a bad thing"

(12/05/17-[18:40:21] )

sansa
.I belong to Jotunheim.

The Great Hall 

says to -Call of the Wild-Aerien: ~After a while she started eating more and more, easing into it. She wasn't used to being offered food such as this and she had to admit that she enjoyed it. She threw a wink to those Men who were still staring and then turned her attention to You once more.~ "I would be happy to help You, Mistress. And thank You very much for the food and drink. I am not used to such things." ~sansa would happily smile, tucking into the meat and cheese once more with a little more enthusiam. She just wasn't sure how to react before but now her stomach was rumbling and she was easing it with the delicious meat and cheese slices. She would turn to You and give a happy grin every so often until she'd finished the whole thing. She truly was thankful for Your kindness.~

Stretch

• Administrator
  • Kalton ooc
    • View Profile
Re: Aeri meets bond called sansa (omg another redhead)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 08:07:05 AM »
Finds the note left for him

Sansa dose indeed have permission to learn the craft of sail making

Kalton